This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
PLEASE MEASURE YOU POST BEFORE PURCHASE.PLEASE WATCH OUR INSTALLATION VIDEO BEFORE PURCHASING – LEARN MORE ABOUT INSTALLATION – Our Patented Deluxe Hole-Free Gate Mounting Kit lets you install safety gates to newel posts without drilling into them. Our kit works with posts that are 2 3/4″ to 3 5/8″ wide. Each kit comes with mounting wood and a hardware set to mount one side of a gate. If you are using the mount with a pressure gate you should first mount the wall cups that the gate manufacturer supplies to the vertical wood strip. GATES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. If your post is round at the bottom and top please contact us and we will ship you a second set of round adapters free of charge.Please keep in mind that the mount will take up approximately 1 1/2 inches of your opening. If you are using two mounts it will take up approximately 3 inches. Keep this in mind when you are deciding what size gate to purchase.
- PLEASE MEASURE YOU POST BEFORE PURCHASE. WATCH OUR INSTALLATION VIDEO – LEARN ABOUT THE INSTALLATION – NO HOLES IN YOUR POSTS EVER – No Matter If Your Posts Are Square At The Top Or Round You Never Have To Put Screws Into Your Post
- SOLID CLAMPS WITH METAL BOLTS – No Inexpensive Plastic Straps Here – USED BY PROFESSIONAL CHILDPROOFERS EVERYWHERE
- WHAT SIZE POST Will IT FIT? – The Kit Fits Posts That Are At Least 2 3/4″ Wide And No More Than 3 5/8″ Inches Wide. Please Measure Your Post Before Ordering! – HOW MANY KITS WILL I NEED? – One Kit Is Required For Each Post You Are Attaching Your Gate To
- WHAT IS INCLUDED? – The Kit Includes 1- 36″ Wood Strip, 2 Square Clams, 2 Wood Inserts For Clamps, 1 Set Round Adapters, 4 Bolts, 1 Set Of Interlocking Shims, 2 Finish Washers, 2 – 1 1/2″ Screws, 2 – 1 3/4″ Screws And Instructions. The Screws Listed Are For Attaching The Wood Rail To The Clamps. No Screws Go Into Your Post!
- HOW CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT INSTALLATION? – Full Instructions Are Included In Our Images