This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The first time your little one walks across the room is very exciting, but the first time they get into the cabinets is not. For your toddler, opening a cabinet is a fun game of emptying everything out. Keep them from gaining access to everything from breakable objects to your secret candy stash with our Safety 1st Adhesive Cabinet and Drawer Latches.Installing the lock is easy – just peel and stick, no tools necessary – making it the perfect choice for renters or anyone who doesn’t want to damage their cabinets. It even comes with an easy-to-use installation template so you can perfectly align the latch and lock for the right fit without any measuring.You can also keep it in “unlock mode” for any period of time, which lets you prepare dinner without having to unlock the drawers and cabinets every time, or for the grandparents who only need them for childproofing when the grandkids are visiting.Have a super strong toddler on your hands? No need to worry because our Adhesive Cabinet and Drawer Latches have been toddler tested and proven stronger in both real life and mechanical lab tests, outperforming the competition.
- Easy installation: just peel and stick! Comes with an easy-to-use installation template so no measuring needed
- No tools necessary for most cabinets. Some materials, such as particle board, require the use of screws (included)
- Perfect choice for renters or anyone who doesn’t want to damage their cabinets
- Disengages for periods of non-use
- Toddler tested and proven stronger in both real life and mechanical lab tests, outperforming the competition