This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Rachel’s Remedy is the only moist heat therapy that gives you hands-free relief so you can keep moving, while treating your breastfeeding conditions and breast pain. Rachel’s Remedy can help increase milk flow, encourage let-down, and relieve clogged ducts, mastitis, engorgement, milk blebs and other discomforts associated with breastfeeding. Rachel’s Remedy can help prevent the onset of mastitis. ***The ONLY FDA-cleared hot/cold pack on the market for nursing mothers. MADE IN THE USA! ORGANIC COTTON: Instant moist heat relief. Slips conveniently into your bra. Flaxseed pillow heats in the microwave or cools in the freezer. Insert flaxseed pillow back into the waterproof pouch to keep clothes dry and to keep the flaxseed pillow dry and sanitary. Moisten the organic cotton layer with warm water or cold water (depending on your needs) and reattach it to the pouch. Insert in your bra wherever you are having pain, placing the organic cloth side against your skin. Comes with two Rachel’s Remedy Breastfeeding Relief Packs. WATERPROOF POUCH: Hands-free moist heat therapy with a water-resistant barrier. Keeps clothes dry and gives you the freedom to perform any activity while treating your breast-feeding ailments. This Organic Nursing aid is a must have for nursing moms!
- The only FDA-Cleared moist-heat or cooling relief for nursing moms on the market – 2 relief packs per pack
- Increase your milk flow and relieve symptoms associated with mastitis, clogged ducts, engorgement and more
- Organic cotton and flaxseed natural treatment and made in the U.S.A
- Perfect to use right before pumping or nursing to increase milk flow and trigger let-down
- Every nursing mom needs Rachel’s remedy