Potty Training your little one will always be a challenge for parents and kids alike. HOWEVER, it doesn’t have to be that hard or stressful. With the Kidnovations Potty Training Watch, we will help you make toilet training a fun and easier experience for yourself and your kids!
This Potty Training Watch is a cute and wearable accessory that reminds your kids to go potty during the day. You can set the interval timer alarm for 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes and let the adorable tune or more discreet vibration remind your child that it’s POTTY TIME!! Using the Kidnovations Potty Training Watch will give your child a sense of independence and responsibility. This could also be used as a regular watch so your little ones can check the time themselves.
Who says that potty training can’t be fun? This colorful silicon wristwatch with its animated music is a perfect match for busy parents and young kids. It comes with either a Pink or Blue color made with 100% non-toxic, BPA/Latex Free silicone rubber with a classic watch buckle clasp to ensure that it stays on your kids while they are actively playing all day.
Get the Kidnovations Potty Training Watch to help your child learn faster, and get them more engaged, making toilet training as much of a breeze as possible!
My husband and I created this watch after struggling to get our son to realize when he needs to go to the bathroom, and become toilet trained. This potty reminder watch enabled him to be aware of “the need to go”, and quite importantly, gave him the self confidence that he needed to be successful. We hope that this watch helps your toilet training process as well, and we are always here to answer any questions, or just to sympathize about this stage in our kids’ lives. It is all worth it!
ADD TO CART NOW and say goodbye to diapers, Hello Undies!!
- ✔ SECURED WRIST STRAP FITS TODDLERS AND TEENS – Crafted with bright colored soft-silicon, our child-friendly toilet training wristwatch is specifically made to easily fit from toddler’s small wrist to young children’s. It comes with Pink or Blue color made with 100% non-toxic, BPA/Latex Free silicone rubber equipped with classic watch buckle clasp which helps stays on your kids while they are actively playing all day!
- ✔ ENTERTAINING MUSIC TO REMIND YOUR KIDS TO GO POTTY – Simply set the interval timer alarm for 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes and let the adorable tune remind your child that it’s POTTY TIME!! The alarm will automatically reset until it is turned off for the next reminder. You can easily switch the alarm from music to vibration if needed for school or quiet areas. Please note: in order to change the setting of the watch, or to see the time, you simply need to tap the lower part of the touchscreen.
- ✔ WATER RESISTANT & EASY TO USE – There’s no need to remove this watch every time the kids go to the toilet or go to take a shower. They can wash their hands or play with water without needing to worry about getting the watch damaged! The Kidnovations Potty Watch is convenient & rechargeable, no batteries needed. Each watch comes with either a calming blue or pink silicon watch, micro-USB charging cable, with an easy to understand user manual. The charging cover must be fully closed.
- ✔ QUICK LEARNING FOR KIDS & MORE TOILET TRAINING FUN – This Potty Training Watch is versatile and can be an awesome toy, bracelet or accessory for toddlers and kids. Who says that potty training can’t be fun? This allows busy parents to add a fun element into potty training while giving their kids a sense of independence & responsibility without losing track of time. This is a REAL WATCH, so your little ones can check the time themselves, and continue to use after being toilet trained.
- ✔ 60 DAY 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE- If for whatever reason you are unhappy with the product, we are here for you. We can offer you a refund or a replacement, no questions asked! YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY! Send us a message and we will help you right away! We have uploaded the instructions for the watch as pictures on this page. You can also view the video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/fle0g0OUwvg