When you become a parent you are focused more on your baby and try to protect him as much as you can, even from the sharp corners of the furniture, especialy when they start to run around the house. You can take a sigh of relief after you install corner protectors over all furniture corners.
Clear and transparent corner guards are design to look thin and less noticeable to little ones, so they are not tempted to rip them off. They are created from a premium quality soft rubber, non-toxic and the adhesive is safe for furniture, because it can be removed in a simply and specific way without leaving stains and damaging furniture. The corner protector is design to fits most of the corners: tables, desks, cupboard, worktops etc.
Easy way of installation helps you to save your time and spend it with your child. But first of all make sure to install the guard correctly, because if you install the protector correctly then the kid can’t peel it off normally.
The protector has a convenient adhesive based installation, it goes in few steps:
- clean properly the surface of the corner;
- remove covering;
- stick the guard on, in right place and position.
It’s preferate not to be used on high gloss tables.
Get ready your home for your teetering toddler and don’t let the corners from your home to injury your baby. Keep your kid active and safety.
You can have a maximum safe home and be confident with 20 Clear Corner Guards.
- CLICK AWAY FROM BABY PROOFING PROTECTION: Improve your child’s safety, especially when he is not under watchful eye! Kids are going to fall, crash, slip while learning how to walk and it become dangerous when they are surrounded by sharp corners of the furniture. You can simply eliminate this serious risk from your house by installing corner protectors.
- EASY TO INSTALL: No hassle nor tools to install corner guard are required, you need just two minutes of your time. First of all clean the corner surface, remove the protective paper from the guard and then place it on the corner of the furniture applying gentle force and it simply stick to any surface (wood, glass, plastic, steel, etc.).
- DAMAGE-FREE REMOVAL: When it’s no longer needed you can simply remove it by heating the corner protectors with a hair dryer or you can put a cloth damped with warm water on the corner for a minute or two and allow adhesive to soften, after peel them off. In case remains adhesive residue on surface you can use a general rubber to wipe until you clean it up. Apply a little furniture polish on the corners and it will look like the guard was never there.
- CLEAR AND DECORATIVE: You can be sure that the clear corner guards are blending in well with your home decor and it keeps the natural beauty of your furniture, also it will add a beautiful decorative accent to your home.
- REDUCE ANXIETY: The highly durable corner protections will help you not just to prevent injuries caused by sharp corners, but will keep you away from anxiety and stress. Your toddler can be safe from bumps and bruises into sharp corners with 20 corner protectors.